Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Skin So Soft Fusions Light & Lush Dual Softening Body Wash- AVON!





Keep your skin looking healthy. Skin So Soft Fusions Light & Lush Dual Softening Body Wash can help you achieve this. 

Light & lush gel with little beads to get rid of dead skin! It will leave you smelling lightly floral and beautiful. 6.7 fl oz.! 

Feel refreshed when you get out of the shower. Perfect after a work out, waking up in the morning or before bed. 

Other tips to keep your skin looking its best is to drink plenty of water. Your body is made up of mostly water (as we've learned in school) and drinking water will keep your skin fresh looking. 

When going out into the sun make sure you use at least a 15 SPF sunscreen. If you are a sun worshiper at least wear a hat, sunscreen on your face and sunglasses. If you have to get tan let your body tan. Females can match up their body with darker make-up. I always do this. This way I can get a tan and not prematurely age my face. I've been doing this since I was 18 years old and I am now in my upper forties. 

Lastly, and models can agree to this, get at least 8 hours of sleep each night. I know, most people don't get this luxury but sleep as much as possible to "get your beauty rest." Your skin will thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment