Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Curls CONAIR® Styling Iron - Avon




Big curls are gorgeous! Use this curling iron to easily achieve big curls. Perfect for work, a date, out with the girls, clubbing or whatever your heart desires. 

You can check out the latest 2012 hairstyles


Curl up, or make waves. Hey, it’s only hair. You could always change it again.

Features: 
• 30-second instant heat 
• Ultra-high Heat setting at 400°F/204°C 
• LED indicator lights 
• Auto shut-off 
• Professional-length line cord 

This big curls CONAIR® Styling Iron by Avon is the last one I have left in stock. Treat yourself or buy it as a gift! You can purchase the curling iron off of my Yardsellr website. If you prefer to buy it off of me and not through the Yardsellr site simply send me a message and we can make arrangements. 

I love this curling iron so much I had to have one, too! 



http://kelleylang.avonrepresentative.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment