Monday, August 13, 2012

Girl’s Night Out Spa Party!





Looking for a fun way to spend time with the girls? Have an Avon spa party! You can order lotion, sprays and nail polish from Avon. I have about five of the blow up plastic foot tubs in my closet. Since I sell Avon I have a few different Avon foot lotions, sprays, masks, etc.



I am going to invite my girlfriends over for a spa party. Of course my girls will be greeted at the door with a glass of wine. Beer or soda for those that don’t care for wine. I’ll have Wildtree beer bread, dipping oils and other fun snacks to munch on while we pamper our feet.

We can all soak our feet in warm water with an Avon’s foot soak treatment of our choice. The lavender foot soak is quite divine. I have Foot Works masks to treat our forty-something feet. Next we can all rinse our feet and put on our favorite lotion. From Foot Works lotion for arthritis to Foot Works Intensive Callus Lotion, etc.


Next we can paint our own toenails or each others with some of Avon’s lovely nail polish. Avon’s nail polish dries in warp speed time! I was surprised at how quick it dried since it didn’t mention it is a special quick drying polish.

All in all, we have a relaxing night in catching up with each other without spending a fortune and our feet look pretty, too. If you decide to do this party, you can have extra products on hand and sell them to your friends. No pressure selling, only if your friends love the products (which they will!) and you will earn yourself some extra money at your spa party.

http://kelleylang.avonrepresentative.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment