Monday, August 13, 2012

Beautiful Exfoliating Bar Soap & Paraffin Treatment





Avon has done it again! Avon knows how to take care of your feet. You work hard, you shop hard and you play hard. Unfortunately your feet take a beating. Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.

Use the Beautiful Exfoliating Bar Soap on your feet with walnut shells in it to scrape away dead skin.

After you get out of the shower or bath make sure you put paraffin on your feet. Avon’s paraffin will help keep your feet as soft as possible during the harsh winter months. I personally have diabetes and love all of Avon’s lotions and items to take care of one’s feet. My doctor always compliments me on how soft my feet are and I have no cracks in my feet. Cracks in a diabetics feet are not good at all as that is one way bacteria can enter the feet and cause big time problems. (For this I highly recommend Foot Works Cracked Heel Cream- I know other diabetics that agree!)

Even if you do not have health problems, take care of your feet and keep them looking sexy!


Smooths with pumice, walnut shells and tea tree oil. 4.2 oz. net wt.

Non-greasy formula delivers moisture for soft, touchable feet. Enriched with macadamia nut oil, vitamin E and aloe. 5 fl. oz.

Three Steps to Soft Feet:
  • Apply a thick layer of lotion to your feet
  • Wrap your feet in a hot towel for 3-5 minutes
  • Wipe off to reveal soft, moisturized feet
You can purchase this set here or from my Avon page: 





No comments:

Post a Comment