Saturday, August 4, 2012

Avon: Advertise Cheap!



You may have just signed up to become an Avon Rep. First of all, congratulations! You are now your own boss. Work the hours you choose and do not fret in leaving work early!

You need to get the word out that you are an Avon Rep. It's easier and cheaper then you think. I bought all of my Avon business cards, car magnet sign, sign for my front yard and labels to stick on my products through VistaPrint.com.

You will find an array of designs. The above design I chose as my car magnet sign. My business cards and product stickers I chose the zen matching design:


Of course it is not necessary to buy these products but it is a great idea! When people see you at work, the grocery store, any parking lot or your vehicle is parked they may jot your phone number down and wa-la you have a new customer!

Check this out! I got this FREE stamper with my Vista Products Avon order. When you sell Avon you order books. This stamp will make it easy as 1-2-3 to stamp the back of each Avon book with important information:



Some of your friends and family may have missed the memo that you have become a new Avon Rep. Well, they won't miss the memo with your new advertising tools!

http://kelleylang.avonrepresentative.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment