Sunday, August 12, 2012

Avon’s Tiny Tillia Diaper Bag





I don’t know about you but I sure wish this Tiny Tillia pink and blue diaper bag was available to me when my kids were babies! I adore this style and dot pattern of diaper bag. Pretty and handy all wrapped in one. Not only do you get this diaper bag but you also get a lotion for mom and a lotion for baby! People usually forget about the new mom--but not Avon’s Tiny Tillia.


Description: 
Our roomy carryall is stocked with lightly scented Mommy Tillia pamperers. $38 Value! Pink Tote includes a Body Lotion and Hand Cream. 100% cotton canvas Tote (18.5" L at opening x 13.75" H x 5.5" D) has sturdy canvas handles with 10" drop.



Picture yourself carrying this diaper bag. You will fit diapers, bottles, wipes, onesies, lotion, pacifiers and baby blankets in this contemporary diaper bag. You are sure to get family, friends and even strangers asking you where you got your stylish diaper bag. Be sure and let them know you got it from Avon’s Tiny Tillia baby shop.

At this time, this diaper bag is not available from Avon's Tiny Tillia. I have one brand new diaper bag in stock here.

http://kelleylang.avonrepresentative.com/

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to send me a message if you don't want to go through Yardsellr to order these 3 items.

    Thank you for looking!

    ReplyDelete