Thursday, August 9, 2012

Avon Brown Leather Purse




Just look at all of the wonderful items Avon has to offer! I wear Avon sandals, clothing, scarves, jewelry, etc., and many times I get complimented on my attire. I definitely let people know I bought my item(s) from Avon. I often get, “I didn’t know Avon sold shoes!” It is my duty to spread the word!

Look at the gorgeous brown leather purse Avon has to offer. I do not think you can get this purse any longer. My mom already called dibs on one of the purses for one of her Christmas gifts. I have two. At this time I am selling the second brown leather purse. You can purchase it through my Yardsellr account or you can send me a message and I will send you a PayPal invoice. If you message me and pay me via PayPal you can save money and avoid Yardsellr slice fees.

This particular brown leather purse originally sold at $200. Right now you can get it on sale for $65 with free shipping. This is a great deal as shipping is $10 on an item this large and heavy.

Look sophisticated and fashionable when you carry this fine brown leather purse by Avon.

http://kelleylang.avonrepresentative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment